The Great Pumpkin Hunt!
October 21-31 | 11am – 4pm daily
Welcome to Kailua Town’s FREE family adventure – a self-guided Halloween quest around town to find pumpkins, hiding in plain sight, with QR codes and clues that lead to treats and prizes for keiki.
- Pick the day you want to play, between 11am. and 4pm, October 21 – 31.
- The hunt begins at the Lau Hala Shops lobby (near the UFC Gym entrance).
- There are three locations within walking distance where you will find a pumpkin with a QR code. (Hint: the pumpkin can be a sticker on a window/door or an actual pumpkin on display!)
- Find all of the pumpkins and solve the clues by 4pm daily. Plus, some locations have special treats!
- Arrive at the final destination to receive a keiki treat bag and a token to redeem for a gachapon-style prize capsule from the Great Pumpkin Prize Machine!
Participants 18 and older can enter to win a $250 prize package that includes gift cards and goodies from Kailua Town merchants (Official Rules Here).