To celebrate the two-year anniversary of Food-A-Go-Go, Hawaiʻi Agricultural Foundation (HAF) is launching a two-week-long Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week to support our local restaurant industry and to raise funds for our K-12 agricultural education programs in public schools.
Food-A-Go-Go Restaurant Week will run from March 23 – April 6. Find participating restaurants and their details below.
Bee & Tea
- Hopena Bowl – Acai bowl with granola, papaya, pineapple, mango, coconut, and lillikoi drizzle. 15% off
- Lilikoi Lover with boba – Jasmine green tea with lilikoi and boba. 15% off
Big City Diner
- Ani’s Cinnamon Bread French Toast Sandwich with Local Ka Lei Eggs
Down to Earth
- Mock Chicken Salad Wrap made with local tofu
- Pono Purple Potato Salad made with local Okinawan sweet potatoes
- Fresh Pesto made with local basil & local macadamia nuts
- $49.50 prix fixe menu: Kauai Shrimp Lumpia, Pono Pork Pasta, Ube Panna Cotta
Goen Dining + Bar
- Maple Leaf Farms Breast of Duck, Ahiki Farms Assorted Roasted Vegetables, Maple Glaze $33
- 1/2 lb Signature “Double Cheeseburger” with a Draft Beer or Soft Drink $15
Maui Brewing Company
- Fried Goat Cheese Beet Salad – Deep fried goat cheese on a bed of butter lettuce, Waimanalo baby beets, fennel and mint, served with Lemon Vinaigrette $14
- Ahi Katsu Torta – local fresh ahi, fried & crispy served on Mexican torta with guacamole, pickled jalapeños, Yucatan-style pickled red onions, lettuce & tomato and sriracha aioli on side $23
Maui Tacos Kailua
- Wiki Wiki Shrimp Tacos
- Al Pastor Pork Street Tacos
- Grilled Fish Tacos
- Cheesy Curry Shrimp ($13): New Special for Food A Go Go! Shrimp seared in a delectable curry sauce. Toppings included (Best Seller Style): Tomato, Corn, Cheese, Boiled Egg, Green Leaf Lettuce, Carrots, Sweet Onion, Fried Garlic and Fried Onion.
- Butterfly Lemonade ($4 for Food A Go Go week): Refreshing Butterly Pea Tea with Lemon Pureé. Fascinating color change as the lemon interacts with the Butterfly Pea Tea!