Kailua Town Seek & Treat – Free Halloween Event
October 12 - October 31
Halloween will be celebrated differently for many this year, but kids and families can still find lots of socially distanced fun at Kailua Town’s FREE Seek & Treat scavenger hunt, presented by Alexander & Baldwin and Summit Media.
All you need to participate is a smart phone, an adventurous spirit and a face mask. Costumes are welcome, too, if you want to stop for photo ops along the way.
Enjoy this spook-tacular scavenger hunt from October 12 to 31, between 11am and 4pm.
- Stop by any day between October 12 – 31 to play.
- Start your hunt at the first destination, the fall harvest stand next to the fountain outside California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) in Kailua.*
- Look for the QR code posted on the stand and scan it with a smart phone to get the clue or riddle that takes you to your second destination.
- Solve the clues and riddles at all five destinations by 4pm daily.
- At the fifth and final stop, scan the final QR code, show your phone and say “Trick-or-Treat” and keiki will be rewarded with a Halloween treat. Participants 18 and older can enter to win a weekly prize that includes gift cards and goodies from Kailua Town tenants valued at $100.
*While the scavenger hunt always begins at the same California Pizza Kitchen location, the clues and destinations will change on Mondays, October 19 and 26.
Our centers in Kailua Town continue to take all necessary health and safety precautions to protect the well-being of the community. We kindly request participants to limit participation to groups of five and under and follow safety measures including wearing a face mask and practicing social distancing.
Seek & Treat Fine Print
- Must complete entire scavenger hunt to receive free treat bag (October 12 – 31, 2020)
- Treat bags available at final scavenger hunt location, 11am-4pm daily, while supplies last
- Treat bags for keiki (18yrs and under) only
- Limit of one (1) treat bag per keiki (October 12 – 31, 2020)
- Must be present to collect treat bag
- Treat bags must be picked up same day
How to Enter $100 Kailua Town Giveaway
- Complete Seek & Treat scavenger hunt
- At the final destination, scan the QR code that will direct you to the webpage to fill out the enter-to-win form
- Must be 18 years and older to enter
- One prize will be awarded weekly and will be announced on October 21, 28 and November 4
- Alexander & Baldwin employees and immediate family members are not eligible
- See official rules here
Alexander & Baldwin reserves the right to change the promotion as deemed necessary.