Tori Richard is proud to be locally owned an operated here in Hawaii. With a company history that spans over 65 years and founded locally, we have deep ties to our community and consider employees part of the Tori Richard Ohana.
Surround yourself with like-minded lovers of art and fashion. Our fun, spirited, retail team is looking for friendly, collaborative, and passionate individuals to help others feel and look their best! With retail locations across the Hawaiian Islands, our team members strive to provide an extraordinary shopping experience while acting as brand ambassadors.
Come see what we’re all about!
- Kailua Village Shops
- Store hours: 10A - 6P
- Provide top-noch customer service to build long-lasting clientele relationships
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets and KPI standards
- Fostering customer relationships for clienteling
- Standard opening and closing procedures
- Maintain store standards and participate in merchandising of exciting new product!
- Contribution to our team-oriented environment –achieving targets, friendly banter with store and individual contests and achieving overall store and company objectives
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive hourly base plus commission
- Uniform allowance
- Generous employee discount
- Flexible schedules based on business needs
- Exciting store sales contests
You’ll excel with the following:
- Two years of retail experience including opening and closing procedures
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- A personality and style that meets the Tori Richard brand
- Ability to work self-sufficiently
- Basic computer knowledge – including experience with point of sale systems and Microsoft office
- Must currently reside on Oahu